Air Conditioning Repair Deerfield Beach, FL Emergency Repair Service
Our main hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 8am – 5pm, Saturday 8am – 2pm.
All of our employees are in constant radio communication with our office. For flexibility, we cover evenings by appointment.
We provide on-call Air Conditioning Repair Service 7 days a week via our answering service. One of our trained technicians is on call each night and will respond in a prompt manner if the need for an emergency repair service arises.
There are some steps that you can take to avoid typical ‘emergencies’, please read our FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) for details and check the list of minor problems below.
Before you call
We often get called out when a few quick checks could save you money. So check these few things before you call.
- Check your circuit breaker to make sure it has not tripped. If the breaker had tripped, and it re-trips again, then call for repair service.
- Make sure the thermostat is set correctly, switched to Cool and Auto, leave the temperature setting on low for at least 5 minutes.
- Turn the power to the A/C unit OFF before poking around the machinery or fan assembly!
- If your A/C was running fine, and is making a loud clanging sound... Make sure that a Florida critter or a shrub or tree twig has not dropped into the fan assembly.
- Don’t laugh at this next one! Have you had a power failure! It happens and sometimes you just don’t know it!
- So when you need air conditioning repair, contact us today.